Marlon Phillips, President of TWD ESS, is a well-known telecommunications and electronics security subject matter expert with over 20 years of experience. Prior to launching TWD ESS, Phillips founded The W.I.N.N. Group, Inc., a telecommunications and electronic security systems design engineering firm focused primarily on the federal civilian and defense markets. With his leadership, the firm grew to be a $9 million company.
Mr. Phillips received a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Notre Dame. He holds a variety of Electronic Security Systems certifications as detailed below and is a member of the American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS) International.
- Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) License No.: 99248819
- Tyco, Software House: C-Cure 800 Access Control and Intrusion Detection Systems Installer/Maintainer (VAR)
- Tyco, Software House: C-Cure 9000 Access Control and Intrusion Detection Systems Installer/Maintainer (VAR)
- MDI SAFE Net: System Administrator v6.216 (Dealer)
- MDI SAFE Net: IDC Hardware and Basic v6.216 (Dealer)
- Brivo: Access Control System On-Site Technical Training (VAR)
- Brivo: Access Control System Web Services Technical Training (VAR)
- PELCO: Endura CCTV Camera Systems (VAR)
- Panasonic CCTV systems (VAR)
- Open Options access control and intrusion detections